We have raised over $6,400 (well over my original goal of $5,000)!!!!! Thank you so much for all of the great support. For those who have not donated and would like to do so, please click on the following link which will take you to my donation page - -
Leslye and I are looking forward to the NYC Marathon. For me, to honor my mom and to support all heart disease/stroke victims. For Leslye, to get back in the saddle after having to sit out the Chicago Marathon.
As I have said to my family, I will not only be thinking of my mother while running through the five boroughs for 26.2 miles in NYC, but will also be thinking of them and all of you who have generously supported me in this undertaking. I truly thank you all.
I end with the following (and the title of this blog) - - a phrase my mom would shout to me at the hockey rink as I skated my first lap around the ice that I heard from the time I was seven years old to my last game at Boston College - - - "Skate Hard!!"
Cheers, Josh